Monday, December 8, 2008

Posts falling behind

How come no one bothers to update this blog. I didn't even realize I had the ability to post on it until today. Anyways I was thinking maybe Mom or Janie could copy and past info from Jeff on here to keep everyone up to date on him. I finally heard from him this week. Here is his letter to me.

Hey sis,
Thanks for the e-mail and the update.  I am doing well Australia is hot sunny and i trying to keep myself from getting skin cancer by wearing sunscreen but sometimes i forget and get a little burnt.  That's what i get for being "The red-headed step child".
Anyways it sounds like you and the kids and Mike are doing good i hope you guys are enjoying that snow it just doesn't feel like Christmas is coming to me this hot humid weather just kills my Christmas spirit but hopefully it will all turn out right.
I am getting transferred to a Place called Port Macquarie tomorrow right before Christmas so that kinda sucks but a change will be nice.  It is hard to leave an area when you know the members better than you do in your home ward especially when you baptized a few of them but oh well the i know that everything happens for a reason and it will all be okay because the Lord is there and has his hand in all things.  Sometimes it is hard being a missionary,  There is no place like home and family but this place becomes somewhat of a home and the people and members and companions become like a family so you don't know whether time ticking is a good thing or a bad thing.
Anyways Laura tell the family i love them.  Give the kids a hug for me and you guys take care.  Love ya heaps.

Love

Elder Lundgreeen

I find inspiration every time I read one of his letters and think most of you would like to read them! SO someone keep on top of it!

No comments: